If the visitor voluntarily provides personal information, such as an email address or phone number, when inquiring about us or our services, we use that personal information to improve our services to the visitor, to provide information to the visitor, and to inform the visitor about additional products or services that may be of interest to the visitor. We do not share visitors’ personal information with unaffiliated third parties, except as required by law.
Our clients provide us with information that is inherently personal and private in nature, so we take seriously our duty to maintain the confidential nature of that information. It is our policy not to disclose any non-public personal information about our current or former clients to anyone, except when doing so is required by law or our client authorizes us to do so.
We collect nonpublic information about our clients from the following sources:
- Information about transactions with us and others;
- Information we receive from clients in questionnaires, forms, statements, and other documents; and
- Information we receive from clients verbally or electronically in the regular course of providing services.
We may disclose nonpublic personal information about clients to the following types of non-affiliated parties as necessary to provide our services:
- Financial service providers, such as asset custodians, banking institutions, and insurance providers;
- Regulatory and governmental authorities as required by law;
- Other professional advisors, such as attorneys and accountants, as authorized by the client; and
- Others, as the client may specify or request.
If you have any questions regarding these policies and procedures, please contact us.